G2 is looking for a payroll specialist to lead our payroll in more than 10 countries worldwide. This role has to take care of our German employees too, due to german in house payroll. You will work hand in hand with our team managers and different providers in all the respective countries to make sure that salaries, taxes and social security payments are made each month in time and with 100% accuracy. This is a full time position based in our headquarters in Berlin who will directly report to our Head of Finance.
- Collecting & providing payroll data and manage monthly schedule with the providers
- Take care of monthly payments of the players, staff, taxes and social contributions in each country
- Check if all payslips are accurate and ensure that all employees receive a payslip and payment
- Address and solve issues and questions in regards to taxes and social security
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Book payroll data in our bookkeeping system accordingly and check if bookings and payments offset
- Process german payroll with the help of the finance team
- Proven experience as payroll specialist or payroll manager
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases
- High numerical aptitude.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field
- Experience in DATEV LODAS not mandatory but a plus
- Proficiency in english and german (C1+)