G2 Esports is looking for a Partnerships Manager to manage the successful execution of G2’s partnership projects and campaigns. This task includes an on-going alignment with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth delivery process of each project.
The person we are looking for must display the necessary knowledge and track record in the area of Project Management, Marketing and ideally Media industry. The ideal candidate ensures that partnership projects are successfully executed, partner expectations are being met at all times and a strong relationship with G2’s partners is kept.
The role as Partnerships Manager will be located in our HQ in Berlin, Germany.
- Establish, manage and maintain relevant databases/platforms for all Partnership efforts
- Serve as the main point of contact for the entire company with all partnership data related topics – internal and external data
- Support company efforts to create and maintain relevant sales and marketing material
- Identify and highlight industry trends to maximise opportunities for the growth of G2 Esports and its partners
- Take ownership for the strategy, planning and implementation of all activities required to hit the agreed terms of each partnership agreement.
- Maintain and promote good working relationships with all parties, understanding their business & anticipating their needs.
- Work effectively with internal departments to build and execute both engaging and attractive propositions for our partners.
- Experience in managing affiliate programs (especially Amazon Affiliate Program) and tracking of conversions.
- BSc/BA or MA in Marketing, Management or related field is preferred
- 3 – 5 years relevant industry experience and track record
- Strong communication and networking skills in Esports/ Entertainment industry
- Good time management and reliable execution of all committed tasks
- Strong team player with cooperative thinking and accuracy of all data gathered
- Partner management competency and capacity to handle complex projects
- English is mandatory (C2) and German (C1+) is a plus
- Esports market knowledge is a plus