G2 Esports is looking for an Online Event Manager to manage the successful organisation and implementation of G2’s online tournaments and events. This task includes handling the execution of all online activities (tournaments, streams, productions ect.) in order to ensure a smooth and successful implementation.
The person we are looking for must display the necessary knowledge of esports and have a thorough understanding of the field of online events. The ideal candidate ensures that projects are successfully executed from A to Z, while maintaining a high level of quality.
The role as Online Event Manager will be located in our HQ in Berlin, Germany.
- Develop and execute online event strategy and objectives
- Identify key titles and games and create dedicated formats around those
- Coordinate and find talents, players, influencers, caster and hosts for all events and activities
- Negotiate and execute contracts with event-related stakeholders
- Responsible for keeping track of all online event-related deliverables from our partners
- Assist in creating and managing a well-planned calendar of G2 online events
- Create, manage and execute online events, conforming to budget
- Assist in the development and execution of special events (LVL – Home of G2)
- Maintain and update internal operating systems
- Minimum of 3 years experience in event management (main focus online)
- Proven experience in delivering online event concepts including planning, execution and reporting.
- Deep understanding of all kind of streaming possibilities
- Experience in production (Streaming, Twitch, OBS, …)
- Up to date and strong understanding on esports and gaming and its competitive scene
- Experience partnering and working with commercial and content teams
- Highly organized with an ability to manage resources, budgets, and personnel
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously working under very tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and to have an impact
- Proactivity and hands-on attitude
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Self-starter mentality, detailed oriented
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus