We are looking for a person able to bring creativity and passion to our graphic design team. If you are dedicated to creating the best visuals and always bringing new ideas to the table, you have half of what it takes to join us.
Who we are searching for:
You have to be reliable, well-organized and have a creative spark. We expect you to be proactive, and a true innovator. An excellent understanding of new and popular trends in art and design is a must. Your visuals will represent the brand to the general public, our partners, and fans across all our communication platforms. You should have an understanding of our brand attributes and guidelines and the ability to integrate them into your work. You need to be able to do more than Twitter banners. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile profile that can cover all the needs of a top tier esports organization. You should be comfortable working in an international group alongside the rest of our core staff and Content Team in Berlin, Germany.
- Create a wide variety of graphics for multiple business verticals, including social media, commercial, and more
- Collaborate with ideas and feedback for upcoming content
- Collaborate with other designers to create and design apparel
- Work with our video department to create overlays and assets for video series
- Collaborate with the Sales department to create original and powerful decks for future partners opportunities
- Ensure G2 brand consistency across all the graphic assets
- Do not copy others but create our own – you are ahead of the curve in terms of originality, creating new, original, meaningful and entertaining content.
- Good eye for visual design and understanding of visual elements; layout, type and fonts
- Experience with design software including Adobe Suite (Predominantly Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Self-driven with an inquisitive and problem-solving nature
- Proactive and well-organized – you do not wait to be told what to do; you plan ahead and you’re never out of something to do. If you have finished your tasks, you’re looking for inspiration, new trends, new ideas…
- Good communication and coordination skills with international team members based in Berlin and multiple countries around the world.
- Good level of oral and written communication in English.
- Enthusiasm and ambition to be the best.
- Curiosity – you want to be the first to discover new things and to share it with G2 fans.
- Availability to work on a full-time basis.
- Currently residing in or able to relocate to Berlin.
Nice to have:
- Experience working as a Graphic and/or Multimedia designer.
- Drawing/Illustration skills
- Motion Design basics