G2 Esports is looking for an Executive Assistant in order to support our CEO and COO in regards to executive organization and planning. As executive assistant, you will provide high-level, confidential administrative support. Duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with board members. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
The position offered is a full-time job located in our headquarters in Berlin. We’re looking for someone who is able to join G2 early 2021.
– Scheduling and support for our CEO and COO
– Travel arrangements for G2 C-Level
– Meeting (and other business related gatherings) coordination
– Board Meeting preparation and support
– C-Level support for all Board & investor related topics
– Organisation in close collaboration with HR of office events (All Hands, holiday events at office, …)
– COO & CEO support on day-to-day operations
– Maintain and facilitate open communications with all departments
– Proven work experience in a similar position (5+ years). Recommendations are a plus.
– Knowledge of the German administration, authorities, healthcare & insurance required
– Excellent writing, organizational, problem-solving and research skills.
– Ability to work alone and on a proactive basis, in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to work with confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion- Fluency in German (native level) and English (business fluent) are mandatory. Spanish and other languages are a plus, but not required.