We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Support to join our CS:GO team on a part-time basis, with the opportunity to work remotely.
With the constant expansion of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and the new related challenges, your mission will be to assist our CS:GO General Manager in his daily missions and tasks, and thus participate in the development and success of one of the most competitive CS:GO teams.
Your contributions will ensure a positive work environment, competitive success and smooth daily processes with an emphasis on partnership requests, branding and content creation. You will also get to work on financial and contractual matters concerning players and leagues as well as lead correspondence accordingly.
- assist the General Manager in writing the various team reports
- assist the General Manager in the review and redaction of legal documents
- assist the General Manager with the planification of events
- setting up and updating team’s databases
- indexing and archiving of operational documents, reports, invoices, etc.
- work across all departments to ensure information is correctly communicated
Coordination of team travel
- acting as point of contact when a booking is requested for a Team Member
- plan and book travel, including flights, hotels and ground transportation
- process Visa and Passport applications, and assist Team Members on required documentation for international destinations
- ensure compliance with travel policies and procedures of the company
- support development of strategic policies and processes to scale and streamline travel booking expense and reporting
Finance / HR
- assist the HR department in the preparation of Team Members’ payslips
- collect and index Team Members’ expense receipts
- ensure that Team Members’ expense claims are processed
- assist the finance department in the drafting and tracking of client invoices
- assist the finance department in the treatment and payment of supplier invoices
- assist the legal department in dealing with potential disputes
- monitor the expenditure and keep track of the budget’s progress
- assist the General Manager in the management of Press Relations
- assist the Content, Social Media and Partnership departments whenever Team Members have to produce or relay content
- compile a monthly Press report
- excellent communication skills in English (C2) and French, both verbal and written.
- ability to prioritize and multitask; ability to adapt to a fast moving environment.
- excellent team player with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- excellent problem solving and analytical and system skills
- highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- background and interest in esports and especially Counter-Strike