As the G2 CRM Manager you will be tasked with building connections with our audience. You will create scalable CRM campaigns through a deep understanding of our audience’s needs and behaviours, laying the foundation for communication and engagement along the full user journey. Working with multiple departments (including but not limited to Data, Commercial, Brand, Content etc) you will be responsible for developing the right data driven CRM strategy to grow the G2 brand both within our core and mainstream audiences through 1-1 activations and re-engagement across all channels. You will have proven experience executing CRM campaigns and leveraging data driven research and analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements.
- Support with planning and implementing the CRM strategy in line with the overall brand strategy
- Deliver multi-channel campaigns and end to end CRM strategy to raise awareness, acquire new customers, ensure engagement and conversion. Use ongoing insights to optimise in line with audience needs to drive performance.
- Utilise data sources to identify new and innovative ways to market to our audience groups across new and existing channels.
- Management of email campaigns delivering strong messaging, testing plans & customer segmentation to increase engagement and conversion rate. Lead the conceptualization and execution of creative ideas for these campaigns and newsletters.
- Deliver Automation on these manual CRM campaigns through the creation, set up and optimisation of behaviour based communication
- Interpret and present data from multiple sources to deliver key insights to enhance commercial and business strategies, champion our fans and help to ensure all initiatives have a strong focus on a positive audience experience
- Build and update relevant personas for our various audiences and channels
- Work with wider marketing team to implement commercially viable and customer centric activity
- Lead CRM reporting on customer, channel (email & mobile marketing – push notifications) and campaign performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis.
- Hands-on experience with developing, planning and executing marketing strategies within esports or similar.
- Experience in working with a CRM cloud and/or marketing automation, preferably with Salesforce (Marketing Cloud).
- An eye for detail and analytical mindset.
- Great organisational and communication skills.
- 5+ years working as a CRM, campaign manager or within eCommerce.