At G2, we’ve united top talent with the best competitive players from around the world to form a truly global esports club and entertainment brand. We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
With one of the largest esports fan bases at our side, our mission is to spark emotion and foster conversation through powerful stories of competition within the esports industry and beyond. If you take pride in always striving for the best and crave the opportunity to create, innovate, and entertain the world, then you’ll feel right at home at G2.
You want to create unique and captivating visuals that will help to bring the esports experience to life? You are interested in working with some of the best talents around the world? And you are passionated about capturing the most important moments of events and presenting them to a wide audience? Then you should definitely read on!
G2 Esports is looking for a Videographer/Cinematographer (m/f/d) to join our team. This is a full time opportunity based in Berlin allocated within our content department.
- Shoot video content for a range of projects
- Collaborate closely with the whole content team to develop and and execute ideas for various video content incl. commercials, comedic skits, event coverages, vlogs, aftermovies, etc.
- Create storyboards and moodboards in close collaboration with producers and proactively make suggestions for visual look & feel of each project assigned
- Bring lightning and sound knowledge and utilize the experience for studio, interview as well as cinematographic setups
- Provide recommendations for camera, lenses, light etc. for each project or event assigned and if necessary book required equipment with external rentals in alignment with the direct manager
- Pick up and bring back rentals and equipment in close collaboration with producers and production managers
- Maintaining all inhouse equipment and being responsible for their using, sorting and storage.
- Take responsibility for the successful delivery of all responsible video projects on time and on budget
- Be able to travel internationally to a lot of events our teams are participating at
- Stay up to date with industry trends and developments
- 2-3+ years of experience in videography and cinematography
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve and similar
- Have experience working with several cameras (Sony / RED / ARRI) as well as a range of stabilizers
- Proven ability to produce high-quality videos
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and collaborate with other production staff and stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of esports industry and trends
Our Values and philosophy
At G2, you´ll take ownership for your work and your personal growth without losing focus on our unity!
Ambitious: We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
Human: An outstanding diverse work environment with international backgrounds, loaded with experience and a variety of success stories - all driven by the idea of achieving greatness together. A playful workplace, that is united and fair.
Greater purpose: Always focussing on creating impact beyond yourself. Not just working in a team, but for the team is our key for being successful.
Maximum flexibility: Flexible working hours, work from our well-connected Office in the heart of Berlin or partwhile from home with a great IT Setup.
Have what it takes to join the #G2Army ?
Click on the ‘Online Application’ button below and show us that you are the right person for this position. We are looking forward to learning about you and what you can bring to G2!