G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands. G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
G2 Esports is looking to expand our content production team and we’re looking for a proactive, resourceful and well-organized individual to join our in-house staff and contribute to industry leading content development and execution. Are you an experienced media professional, keen to support the strategic and organizational planning of the G2 Esports Content Department, overseeing a slate of video content from development through to delivery? Then join us as our Video Producer!
- Arranging the production for existing and new formats.
- Overseeing sourcing staff and services for scriptwriting, direction, voice over, equipment, lighting, photography.
- Scouting locations and together with the Production Manager making sure that all elements from wardrobe to set design are taken care of.
- Securing media rights and licences for our productions.
- Collaborating with all Teams of the Marketing Department to secure smooth execution and efficient promotion of every project.
- Actively work on set, overseeing production logistics from start to finish, in close collaboration with the director.
- Coordinating the activities of writers, directors, managers, actors, and other personnel throughout the production process
- Monitoring post-production processes to ensure accurate completion of details.
- Performing management activities such as overseeing budgeting, scheduling, planning, and contributing to creation of marketing plans.
- Conducting meetings with staff to discuss production progress and check-ins to ensure production objectives goals are met.
- Development of a strong network of experienced production partners, vendors, and talent.
- At least 4 years of experience working in a content, advertising or a fast moving video production environment (internships and student work are considered)
- Proactive attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills. Experience working with international teams is a plus.
- Excellent written and spoken verbal communications in English and German; professional telephone/email etiquette.
- Adept at general administrative tasks such as budgeting, data entry, and word processing.
- Cost-efficient mindset.
- Availability to work on a full-time basis.
- Ability to relocate to Berlin, Germany
Nice to have:
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
- Experience working with an esports community, team, organization or similar.
- Passion for storytelling, esports and gaming.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, communications, marketing, management or related field.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Experience in producing videos for commercial advertising.
- Experience in video editing and video editing programs (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop), Cameras (video and DSLR), knowledge of Lighting and Audio equipment
Perks: Competitive salary; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more !
Work Culture & environment: Working in the center of Berlin, you will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.Development: Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.