At G2, we’ve united top talent with the best competitive players from around the world to form a truly global esports club and entertainment brand. We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
With one of the largest esports fan bases at our side, our mission is to spark emotion and foster conversation through powerful stories of competition within the esports industry and beyond.
If you take pride in always striving for the best and crave the opportunity to create, innovate, and entertain the world, then you’ll feel tight at home at G2.
G2 Esports is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our team. This is a full time opportunity based in Berlin who will directly report to our Social Team Lead.
- Responsible for managing our community and Social Media accounts on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, dedicated esports or game forums/communities, and any additional platform the club decides to use or our teams are affiliated with.
- Highly Communicative - you know how to stir up great conversation, foster engagement and interaction, and listen and relay to others what the community and our partners require and desire.
- Proactive and well-organized - you do not wait to be told what to do, you plan in advance, react flexibly on occuring news and always have some evergreen posts ready.
- Reddit Analyst and Twitter expert - you always look for the freshest memes, discussion topics, and tendencies within online communities, with a particular focus on LoL and CS:GO current and past events.
- Execute, schedule, and track G2 partner activities according to agreement with our partners.
- Able and willing to travel to the most relevant G2 events in order to coordinate and execute live community events and activities.
- 2+ years experience as a social media/community specialist, or similar role. Esports experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Good communication and coordination skills. Experience working and coordinating with international team members is a plus.
- Native level oral and written communication in English.
- Experience in working with Google Suite and/or Office applications such as Powerpoint, Excel and Word or similar.
- Keen interest in esports is required.
- Currently residing in or able to relocate to Berlin.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with an esports community, team, organization or similar.
- Experience in Creative Marketing.
- Experience with data analysis, reporting, and providing insight.
- Hootsuite, Emplify, Sprout Social, or similar Content Management System experience managing and publishing through multiple social media networks.
- Knowledge of the Rainbow Six Siege Scene
- Additional Language is highly desirable, but not required. Ideally Spanish, Portuguese, or Japanese.
What you can expect from working with G2
A diverse work environment with international backgrounds, loaded with experience and a variety of success stories - all driven by the idea of achieving greatness together. A playful workplace, that is united and fair.
A compensation package aligned with our ambition of attracting the best talents, the structure and tools so you can perform your best from the office or from home, and other perks such as flexible working hours, additional holidays, and great IT equipment.
Have what it takes to join the #G2Army ?
Click on the ‘Online Application’ button below and show us that you are the right person for this position. We are looking forward to learning about you and what you can bring to G2!