At G2, we’ve united top talent with the best competitive players from around the world to form a truly global esports club and entertainment brand. If you are interested in being part of the journey, you should definitely read on!
With one of the largest esports fan bases at our side, our mission is to spark emotion and foster conversation through powerful stories of competition within the esports industry and beyond.
You want to be part of a tech-team which is always driven by innovation? We aim to disrupt Esports by developing tech that both entertain our fans and help our competitive teams to become the best in the world
G2 Esports is now looking for an experienced React Native Developer (m/f/d) to join our team. This is a full time opportunity based in Berlin who will directly report to our Tech Lead.
- Designing, deploying, and managing web and mobile applications that can run on multiple platforms.
- Improving front-end performance by diagnosing and fixing all system errors and bugs.
- Help manage relationships with external agencies
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Collaborating with design, development, and customers to properly understand client requirements and improve our features for our G2 App Mobile Application
- You continuously develop yourself within the framework of pair programming and code reviews and increase the product quality across the board
- Bachelor´s/Master´s Degree in Computer Science/IT with 5+ years of industry experience.
- Proven track record of successful projects meaning you have Apps or Websites you developed alone or in a team and can present to us
- In-depth knowledge of React.js and other fundamentals:
- Hybrid (React Native) App development
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS, ES6 and SQL
- You are ambitious, motivated and like to tackle things head on
- Highly structured and can work well both autonomously and in a team environment
Nice to have:
- BI-Tools (e.g., Google Looker, Tableau) and data warehouse knowledge (e.g., AWS Redshift)
- Experienced working with analytics tools (Salesforce, Netbase, Socialbakers, GA)
- Experience with the following languages and frameworks:
- Experience with the following tools and platforms:
- DevOps experience
- E-commerce experience
- Avid gamer
Our Values and philosophy
At G2, you´ll take ownership for your work and your personal growth without losing focus on our unity!
Ambitious: We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
Human: An outstanding diverse work environment with international backgrounds, loaded with experience and a variety of success stories - all driven by the idea of achieving greatness together. A playful workplace, that is united and fair.
Greater purpose: Always focussing on creating impact beyond yourself. Not just working in a team, but for the team is our key for being successful.
Maximum flexibility: Flexible working hours, work from our well-connected Office in the heart of Berlin or partwhile from home with a great IT Setup.
Have what it takes to join the #G2Army ?
Click on the ‘Online Application’ button below and show us that you are the right person for this position. We are looking forward to learning about you and what you can bring to G2!