G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands. G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
G2 is looking for a Procurement Specialist to lead our procurement strategy. You will spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes.
Our procurement Specialist will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and services, as required by the company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of your main priorities when carrying out this role.
This is a full-time position based in our headquarters in Berlin who will directly report to our Head of Human Resources.
- Central/sole point for purchasing in G2.
- Manage all incoming order requests in our Purchase Order system.
- Purchase and execute all orders as well as making sure that invoices are provided for all purchases/orders.
- Organise the logistics of outgoing packages and their shipping.
- Work closely with the Merch Department to distribute future Merch Drops
- Insurances - You will be responsible to keep track of all insurances of G2 and make sure that the company is covered in all necessary topics.
- Process improvement.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Update Procurement Guidelines regularly and make sure they are being enforced
- Extensive experience working in the procurement department or in a related field
- Working knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to travel to meet with suppliers and work overtime as required
- Cost consciousness and diligence
- Fluent in German & English
Your benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of Berlin; gym membership; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!