At G2, we’ve united top talent with the best competitive players from around the world to form a truly global esports club and entertainment brand. We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
With one of the largest esports fan bases at our side, our mission is to spark emotion and foster conversation through powerful stories of competition within the esports industry and beyond.
If you take pride in always striving for the best and crave the opportunity to create, innovate, and entertain the world, then you’ll feel tight at home at G2.
G2 Esports is looking for a Payroll Accountant to join our team. This is a full time opportunity based in Berlin who will directly report to our Head of People & Culture.
- Own the process of our German payroll
- Collect & provide payroll data for international payroll and manage monthly schedule with the providers
- Take care of monthly payments of the players, staff, taxes and social contributions in each country
- Check if payroll reports are accurate and ensure that all employees receive a timely payment
- Address and solve issues and questions in regards to taxes and social security
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Book payroll data in our bookkeeping system accordingly and check if bookings and payments offset
- Proven experience as payroll accountant or payroll manager
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases
- High numerical aptitude.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field
- Proficiency in English and German (C1+)
Nice to have:
- Experience in DATEV LODAS
What you can expect from working with G2
A diverse work environment with international backgrounds, loaded with experience and a variety of success stories - all driven by the idea of achieving greatness together. A playful workplace, that is united and fair.
A compensation package aligned with our ambition of attracting the best talents, the structure and tools so you can perform your best from the office or from home, and other perks such as flexible working hours, additional holidays, and great IT equipment.
Have what it takes to join the #G2Army ?
Click on the ‘Online Application’ button below and show us that you are the right person for this position. We are looking forward to learning about you and what you can bring to G2!