At G2, we’ve united top talent with the best competitive players from around the world to form a truly global esports club and entertainment brand. We are ambitious risk-takers, seeking to innovate the esports and entertainment industries, remaining playful and forthright while upholding our core values.
With one of the largest esports fan bases at our side, our mission is to spark emotion and foster conversation through powerful stories of competition within the esports industry and beyond.
If you take pride in always striving for the best and crave the opportunity to create, innovate, and entertain the world, then you’ll feel tight at home at G2.
- Develop innovative features for our G2 App Mobile Application
- Debug and solve tech issues reported by our customers
- Help manage relationships with external agencies
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to our IT solutions
- Education: BS / BA in IT
- Proven track record of successful projects meaning you have Apps or Websites you developed alone or in a team and can present to us
- In-depth knowledge of the following tools and platforms:
- In-depth knowledge of the following languages and frameworks:
- Highly structured and can work well both autonomously and in a team environment
Nice to have:
- BI-Tools (e.g., Google Looker, Tableau) and data warehouse knowledge (e.g., AWS Redshift)
- Experienced working with analytics tools (Salesforce, Netbase, Socialbakers, GA)
- Experience with the following languages and frameworks:
- Experience with the following tools and platforms:
- DevOps experience
- Ability to start as soon as possible
- E-commerce experience
- Avid gamer
What you can expect from working with G2
A diverse work environment with international backgrounds, loaded with experience and a variety of success stories - all driven by the idea of achieving greatness together. A playful workplace, that is united and fair.
A compensation package aligned with our ambition of attracting the best talents, the structure and tools so you can perform your best from the office or from home, and other perks such as flexible working hours, additional holidays, and great IT equipment.
Have what it takes to join the #G2Army ?
Click on the ‘Online Application’ button below and show us that you are the right person for this position. We are looking forward to learning about you and what you can bring to G2!