G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands. G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
G2 is looking for a HR Specialist who will support our Head of People & Culture in the global HR framework. This position includes recruitment tasks but also allows you to focus on a variety of HR topics such as developing and managing new tools like an Online Training program, our yearly Performance evaluation program, developing our internal policies, plan internal events etc. This is a full time position based in our headquarters in Berlin who will directly report to our Head of People & Culture.
- Own our recruitment plan and lead the talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Be a key point of contact to our employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Be proactive to continually improve the efficiency of our HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Manage our internal processes such as onboarding, new hires’ orientation, and offboarding
- Be responsible for tracking and analyzing our key HR metrics
- Relevant degree in Human Resources or Business Administration, or related field required.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist (2+ years)
- Good knowledge of German employment/labor laws, any other countries are a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Resourceful, proactive and problem-solving attitude
- Thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Additional experience in developing HR training will be a plus
- Fluent in English
Your benefits working at G2 Esports:
Perks: Competitive salary; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more !
Work Culture & environment: Working in the center of Berlin, you will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.Development: Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.