G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands. G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
G2 is looking for a HR Generalist who will support our Head of HR in the global HR framework. This position focuses on recruitment and administrative tasks but is not limited to it. You will also help develop and manage new tools like an Online Training program, a yearly Performance evaluation program, developing our internal policies, plan internal events etc. This is a full time position based in our headquarters in Berlin who will directly report to our Head of Human Resources.
- Creating a recruitment plan, then lead our talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and standard reports for ongoing company requirements
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- BSc/BA in Human resources or Business Administration, or related field required.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist (2-3 years minimum)
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of German employment/labor laws
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- Additional HR training will be a plus
- Fluent in German & English
Your benefits working at G2 Esports:
Perks: Competitive salary; great IT equipment; flexible working times; G2 Esports Welcome Pack; and more !
Work Culture & environment: Working in the center of Berlin, you will be surrounded by international, experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere! A workplace where loyalty, trust, empowerment and feedback are valued.
Development: Work closely with one of the best companies within esports and access a wide network of respectable people and structures in and outside of the industry.