G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands. G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
G2 is looking for an Esports Specialist to support the Esports Department. The position will consist of a wide range of tasks and responsibilities, with endless opportunities for personal development and increasing your understanding of Esports. This is a full time position based in our headquarters in Berlin who will directly report to the Esports Managers (Julius Ylänne & Zygimantas Krisciunas).
- Support the Esports Managers in daily tasks related to the Esports Department at G2.
- Support the Team Managers of our Esports teams where necessary.
- Assist in developing internal processes and structures related to Esports operations (e.g. creating guidelines and implementing new procedures).
- Coordinate cross-departmental topics related to Esports operations (e.g. with marketing, partnerships, admin)
- Assist with media days and preparation of bootcamps
- Creating reports, for example related to Esports Performance.
- Higher education background preferred (e.g. BSc or equivalent)
- Passionate about Esports, with at least a basic understanding of different Esports titles. Previous experience in Esports is a plus.
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team.
- Motivation to work and willingness to learn
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of German is a plus
- Relocation to Berlin is mandatory for this position
Your benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of Berlin; gym membership; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!