G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands. G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
As the G2 Data Analyst you will be tasked with analysing complex sets of data including, but not limited to, social media, ecommerce, website, surveys, etc. You will be working across multiple departments and you will be responsible for helping G2 become more data-driven and support teams in strategy. To be eligible for the role you need to have proven experience across various social media platforms, analytics tools and reporting.
- Providing in-depth campaign analysis including product launches, branded campaigns and partner activities
- Conduct and analyse surveys
- Tracking and recording key statistics for all relevant channels
- Provide status reports across teams on main activities, platforms and activations
- Proactively researching topics of interest for G2
- Developing reports and dashboards in supporting key decisions
- Provide benchmarking against internal and external brands, campaigns and launches
- Provide secondary and primary research into consumer needs from content, products and events
- 2+ years of experience working in digital analytics
- A consumer driven mindset
- Ability to translate business requirements into measurement strategy and visualization / reporting
- Ability to manage diverse groups of stakeholders with varying levels of analytics knowledge
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Eye for details and analytical mindset
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Experience working with BI tools
- Experience working with and setting up social listening tools
- Knowledge in A/B testing
- Good statistical skills
Your benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of Berlin; gym membership; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!