G2 Esports is looking to expand its Commercial Department with a Consumer Products Licensing Manager!
This is a dynamic role wherein you can help impact on how current and future fans from around the world will discover, engage with and be entertained by G2 Esports products.
You will be part of the tight-knit group that consistently reaches their aggressive goals. In this role, you will work with teams both internal and external to help design, test, and implement new merchandise products, fixtures, signage, collabs and events.
Your contributions will help G2 Esports to unlock rapid growth both commercially and with its fan-base.
The role as Product Licensing Manager will be located either at the HQ in Berlin or Remotely and will report directly to our Merchandise Manager.
The starting date of this position is flexible depending on the candidate’s requirement(s).
- Support the Merchandise Manager in developing and executing the Commercial department’s strategic goals and objectives
- Responsible for identifying, and contacting potential new brand licensee partners who provide sales, distribution, marketing and product, all in close collaboration with Merchandise Manager
- Responsible for closing and retaining new deals including preparation of deal memos and leading final negotiation in strong alignment with Merchandise manager and cooperation with Legal and Finance department as well as day to day management.
- Professionally represent G2 Esports at key trade shows and industry associations
- Maintain understanding of esports and entertainmanent space as well as broader consumer products trends and market conditions. Support the department with trend analysis and develop recommended sales strategies to capitalize on product opportunities that align with G2 Esports brand attributes and future ambitions
- Understands brand development strategy; helps to ensure G2 Esports brand value is maximized with the fulfilment of new licensee deals
QUALIFICATIONS & JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Approximately 5 years of sales experience in consumer products and/or entertainment industry
- Understanding of EU and NA ecommerce business including skill set of developing brands on EU & NA growing ecommerce channels Demonstrated knowledge across the general consumer products and brand licensing industry
- BA/BS in Online Retail, Licensing, Business or Finance
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple projects and competing priorities seamlessly
- Excellent problem-solving skills and decision-making skills
- Ability to develop new business opportunities and close contracts successfully
- Collaborative, team player; ability to adapt to evolving business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record for working across varying levels of management, both internally and externally
- Effective time management and organizational skills
What is like working at G2 Esports?
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of Berlin; gym membership; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.