G2 is one of the world’s leading entertainment and esports brands. G2 was co-founded in 2015 by legendary League of Legends player-turned-team owner, Carlos ‘ocelote’ Rodriguez, and veteran esports entrepreneur and investor, Jens Hilgers. In the past five years, G2 has built a global fanbase of over 35 million fans spanning EMEA, North American, Latin America and Asia Pacific.
G2 is looking for a Brand Manager to drive key brand initiatives and projects that help shape the G2 brand. This is a full time position based in our headquarters in Berlin who will directly report to the Head of Brand.
- Drive internal and external communications for the G2 brand with key stakeholders
- Bring complex ideas and concepts to life by planning and delivering from pitch to reality
- Shape, drive and deliver key brand and marketing initiatives that further enhance G2’s brand equity
- Strengthen the brand through innovation and creative problem solving
- Produce data-driven reports, insights and workflows for specific projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify key opportunities to realize G2’s vision
- Identify, assess and report on trends, gaps, formats, audiences, and more
- 2+ years of experience in brand management or similar role
- Strong communication skills and experience, including PR management
- Strong project management skills and comfortable working with international teams
- Experience in working with Google Suite and/or Office applications such as Powerpoint, Excel and Word or similar
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Interest in Esports is a plus
Your benefits working at G2 Esports
Work Culture. You will be surrounded by experienced, successful and ambitious co-workers that will push you to your limits in a positive and inspiring working atmosphere. A workplace where unity, honesty, pioneering, fairness and integrity are valued.
Perks. Competitive salary; office in the heart of Berlin; gym membership; great IT equipment; flexible working times; additional holidays & being a part of the G2 family.
Development. Get mentored by some of the best within esport and access a wide network of great people and companies inside and outside of the industry.
Got you interested?
Please send an email including an introduction, motivation letter and CV (PDF only) attached by clicking the “apply for this position” button.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application and to read why you consider yourself a great addition to G2 Esports!